1. After burial, the grave tightens up and presses the dead.
2. It presses the Muslim like a mother holds a child. It presses the disbeliever/oppressor/wicked/transgressor to the extent of crushing them, like the left side bones end up on the right side.
3. When the people leave after burial, the dead hears the footsteps.
4. At that time, two Angels called Munkar and Nakeer come ripping through the earth. Their faces look very fearful and scary. Their bodies are black in colour. They have green and black eyes, which are very large in size popping out, like the Jinn’s eyes and they are made of fire. Their hair is very scary and long from head to toe.
Their teeth are very long with which they rip through the earth. They wake up the dead shaking and rattling them.
5. With great strength with a deep voice, they ask these three questions:
=> “MAN RABBUKA” meaning “Who is your Lord?”
=>”MAA DEENUKA” meaning “What is your religion?”
=>”MAA KUNTA TAQUL FEE HAJAR RAJL” meaning “What did you use to say about this person?”
***If the dead person is a Muslim, he will reply as follows:
* “RABBALLAH” – “My Lord is Allah.”
* “DEENIL ISLAM” – “My Religion is Islam.”
*”HUWA RASOOLULLAHE SALLALHO ALAIHI WASSALLAM” – “This is Allah’s Messenger, He has been embraced with Allah Ta’ala’s Mercy, greetings to him.”
6. Now, a Voice from the skies will be heard saying: “My servant has said the truth. Lay the tablecloth of Paradise for him. Give him clothes from Paradise to wear and open the doors of Paradise (Jannat) for him.” The cool air
and the sweet fragrance of Jannat will continue to come and wherever the eyesight can reach, the grave will be made wide and large. Angels will say: “Sleep like a groom sleeps”. All this will be for the good pious Muslims.
7. For the sinful, there will be punishment according to their sins.
8. This punishment will continue for a time. Then from the prayers of the pious or from “Esaale Sawaab” (good acts performed by people for the dead’s forgiveness) or from prayers for their forgiveness or simply from the Mercy of Allah Ta’ala, this punishment will stop. Then, there will be relaxation.
9. If the dead is a disbeliever/oppressor/wicked/transgressor, then he will not be able to answer the questions and will say “HAA HAA LADRI” meaning “Shame for I know nothing'”. Now a caller will shout: “He is a liar, lay the table-cloth of fire for him, and give him clothes of fire to wear and open the doors of Hell (Dozakh) for him, from which the heat of Hell will reach him.” There will be two Angels allocated to him to give him punishment and will hit him with great big hammers. Big scorpions and snakes will also bite him. All different kinds of punishment will continue until the Day of Resurrection.
WHO WILL NOT BE ASKED QUESTIONS IN THE GRAVE?
1. The Prophets will not be asked questions in their graves nor will their graves tighten.
2. Many followers will also not be asked the questions, like those Muslims who die on a Friday or in the month of Ramadaan.
3. The situation of relaxation and punishment in the grave is a fact. This punishment or reward is for both the body and the soul.
4. Whether the body disintegrates or burns or mixes in the soil, it’s original parts remains until the Day of Resurrection. It will receive reward or punishment. On the Day of Judgement it will be reformed back to a body. These original parts are actually situated in the spine and cannot be seen by humans. It also cannot be eaten by the soil nor can they be burned. These are the seeds of the body and from these Allah Ta’ala joins the rest of the parts of the body, which have been spread by either being turned into ashes or soil and are reformed into the original body.
5. The soul then comes back into that body and is presented in the field of Resurrection. This day is known as “Hashr”.
6. The questions will be asked at that place at which a person has been buried or has been left to rot. Punishment will also occur there. For example, if a tiger has eaten a person, the questions will be asked inside the tiger’s stomach, and the punishment and reward will also happen there.
7. A person who rejects the fact of the punishment and reward of the grave is a misguided person.
WHO’S BODY CANNOT BE EATEN BY THE SOIL?
1. The Prophets, the Awliya (Friends of Allah Ta’ala), the Shuhada (Martyrs), a Hafiz of the Quran who also acts upon the instructions of the Holy Quran, a person who has never committed a sin and those who pray the Durood Shareef at all times, their bodies are not eaten by the soil.
2. Those who say that the Prophet’s bodies “have died and eaten by the soil” is a misguided person, from the wrong sect, or an evil and an insulting person.